WORDPRESS INACTIVE WIDGETS TRICS
In the preview post, we’ve spoke about the widgets available parts, as today we’ll continue our presentation with the second one, as inactive widgets and we have: “Categories”, “Archives”, “Categories”, “Top Posts & Pages”, “Calendar”, “Text”, “Custom Menu”, “Follow Blog”, “Image”, “Links”, “RSS Links”, “Top Rated”, “Gravatar”, “Twitter” and “Facebook Like Box”.
- In the first “Categories” group you have to choose a title and to select which form is more appropriate to your blogs show and to activate them.
- On “Archives” we have the same menu bar with just a modification on the shows selecting form.
- The second “Categories” group has the same menu bar as the first group.
- “Top Posts & Pages” has the same utility as the others from the ”Available Widgets” application, with the difference they aren’t available.
- “Calendar” is the same application from the available widgets, application that can be inactive depending on what you might choose. And so you might continue with the others inactive widgets from the list.
WIDGET TOP RATED
Next time we’ll present the widgets sidebar and then we will enjoy “Menus” bar.
Until NEXT time, hope you will enjoy this full of information article and have a great time standing by to learn more about WORDPRESS!